Escape Room Level Design
1. The player wakes up in a morgue. There are many photos/newspapers on the walls.
2. Close examination of the pics/newspaper will reveal an internet escape room show that went offline mysteriously.
3. Ominous music plays. Some pictures will hint that the player might have been abducted. Each picture has a number on its back.
4. The player leaves this room after finding a key hidden in this level. Hints about the location of the key are provided by pictures.
5. The player enters a hallway that:
A. leads to another room
B. leads to the exit (locked by a padlock)
6. In the other room, the player will find a TV broadcasting the interior of the previous room. The player can also find a light switch.
7. Flipping the light switch off will turn off the main lights in the morgue room, but turn on four spotlights.
8. The pics/numbers that got lit by the spotlights will reveal the padlock combination. (because each picture has a number on the back!)
9. The player escapes by entering the correct combination at the exit.